Web Design Toronto
We're a boutique web design company in Toronto that builds beautifully modern websites and ranks them on Google.
Website Design Toronto
See what our clients think of our Toronto web design services.
We asked some of our clients to write an honest review about their experience working with us. Here’s what they had to say:
Toronto Web Design
Websites without templates, with a fixed price and deadline
With your website being one of the most important marketing tool that your business has especially during the pandemic, it makes no sense to slap something together like buying and using a template or hire overpriced web designers and web development agencies that practice a template-based web design process which doesn’t make any sense considering that current technologies now allows developers to deliver a cost-effective solution for any type of clients.
We came up with Digitalpha Media as a response to the prevalence of template-based web design companies. Every website deserves, if not requires, to have its own voice.
Affordable custom website, unbelievable value.
Web Design Company in Toronto
Frequently Asked Questions
It does depend on what kind of website you want. Numerous factors that affect the cost of a project, from whether you want a bespoke design, the amount of functionality you require, whether you need e-commerce or integration with other systems, the list goes on.
We would always work with you to establish the best approach for your business and your budget and provide you a fixed cost and payment plan upfront.
We always prefer fixed-price contracts as they allow us to be as creative as we can and ensure no surprises in the billing.
We usually go through:
1. Interview/Discovery session via Zoom, phone call, or in-person
2. Contract proposal
3. Project management and direct communication onboarding
4. Digital assets gathering
5. Design concept of the main page layout
6. Inner pages layout design
7. Website development
8. Hosting infrastructure & security setup
9. Website launch
10. Personalized video tutorial/training
All our quotes will include UNLIMITED pages and UNLIMITED rounds of revisions.
A website design & development project process can take anywhere between 6 – 8 weeks to get your new website up and running.
You’ll receive an invite to access our project management and team communication software Basecamp.
50% deposit to start the project, then 50% on completion.
We have a 99% success rate with our SEO campaigns targeting local keywords as well as national keywords. Check some of our client results below and confirm their current rankings by searching their keywords on Google search.
• Try searching the keyword “Physiotherapy in Richmond Hill“ on Google you’ll find our client on the first page 1-3 result Gemini Health Group www.geminihealthgroup.ca and hundreds of related keywords and services locations they served…
• Try searching keywords like “cosmetic manufacturer in Canada“ you’ll find our client on the first result – Vicora Cosmeceuticals www.vicora.ca along with hundreds of related keywords e.g. “skincare private label Canada”
• Try searching the keyword related to “Modern African Clothing” “African Print Bags” “African Dress“ on Google you’ll find our client on the first result Kejeo Designs www.kejeodesigns.com along with hundred of keywords that drives sales to their website
Best Web Design Services Toronto
Book a free consultation with the best website design company in Toronto.
To Digitalpha Media, you’re not 1 of 10,000 clients. We understand that the projects we take on impacts our clients’ lives, futures, and ability to grow. As a Toronto web design company that helps local businesses, We will do all the hard work for you from web design, web development, logo design, domain & hosting, website maintenance, SEO, and more. Book a free website design consultation today!