Frequently Asked Questions
It does depend on what kind of website you want. Numerous factors that affect the cost of a project, from whether you want a bespoke design, the amount of functionality you require, whether you need e-commerce or integration with other systems, the list goes on.
We would always work with you to establish the best approach for your business and your budget and provide you a fixed cost and payment plan upfront.
We always prefer fixed-price contracts as they allow us to be as creative as we can and ensure no surprises in the billing.
We usually go through:
1. Interview/Discovery session via Zoom, phone call, or in-person
2. Contract proposal
3. Project management and direct communication onboarding
4. Digital assets gathering
5. Design concept of the main page layout
6. Inner pages layout design
7. Website development
8. Hosting infrastructure & security setup
9. Website launch
10. Personalized video tutorial/training
All our quotes will include UNLIMITED pages and UNLIMITED rounds of revisions.
A website design & development project process can take anywhere between 6 – 8 weeks to get your new website up and running.
You’ll receive an invite to access our project management and team communication software Basecamp.
50% deposit to start the project, then 50% on completion.
Yes! Click here to learn more about our SEO service →
We have a 99% success rate with our SEO campaigns targeting local keywords as well as national keywords. Check some of our client results below and confirm their current rankings by searching their keywords on Google search.
• Try searching the keyword “Physiotherapy in Richmond Hill“ on Google you’ll find our client on the first page 1-3 result Gemini Health Group www.geminihealthgroup.ca and hundreds of related keywords and services locations they served…
• Try searching keywords like “cosmetic manufacturer in Canada“ you’ll find our client on the first result – Vicora Cosmeceuticals www.vicora.ca along with hundreds of related keywords e.g. “skincare private label Canada”
• Try searching the keyword related to “Modern African Clothing” “African Print Bags” “African Dress“ on Google you’ll find our client on the first result Kejeo Designs www.kejeodesigns.com along with hundred of keywords that drives sales to their website
Shoot us an email at [email protected] → or submit a contact form → and we’ll be happy to answer them.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Creating future-proof digital experiences is what we do.
To Digitalpha Media, you’re not 1 of 10,000 clients. We understand that the projects we take on impacts our clients’ lives, futures, and ability to grow. Book your FREE consultation today!